Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

 2/27/24 To All My Federal Politicians

Subject:  Do You Have First Hand Experience With Massive Death and Destruction?

I wonder what makes people like you support death and destruction.  Maybe it’s because you’ve never experienced it – the screams, the smell of death, the sight of bloody bodies, the mental torment that never goes away.  

I was in the Army, infantry, and participated in the slaughter of the plants, animals, people and environment of Viet Nam.  I was told I was fighting the “enemy” who are a “threat to the U.S.”.  30 years later I discovered it was a lie.  30 years later I met the “enemy”, and they were just like me.  I developed a motto – “If you have to hurt someone to solve a problem, you are the problem”.

Israel is telling the same lies I was told.  With all the information that is available today, surely you see it.  TAKE ACTION – stand against death and destruction, stand against lies.  Talk to people, don’t hurt them.

STOP THE GENOCIDE!   STOP SUPPORTING ISRAEL!    STOP KILLING PALESTINIAN PEOPLE!   END THE OCCUPATION OF PALESTINE! 

No comments: