Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

10/9/24 to All My Federal Politicians

Subject: The Documented War Crimes of Israel 

I am thoroughly disgusted with your continued support for the rogue state of Israel.

Watch this documentary and then try to tell me the Israeli military is the most moral Army in the world!  Watch this documentary and then try to tell me Israel doesn’t target children!  Watch this documentary and then try to tell me Israel doesn’t target the press!   Watch this documentary and then try to tell me that Israel doesn’t target hospitals and hospital workers!  Watch this documentary and then try to tell me Israel isn’t attempting to destroy every trace of Palestinian life!   Watch this documentary and then try to tell me Israel is not committing war crimes!

https://youtu.be/kPE6vbKix6A?si=AMD1D_p8PKYO0tKn

As my elected representative I expect you to:  QUESTION WHAT YOU’RE BEING TOLD! ASK FOR EVIDENCE!  BE AN OPEN MINDED, CARING HUMAN!  OBEY THE LEAHY LAW!  OBEY THE OTHER FOUR U.S. LAWS THAT APPLY TO SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL!  OBEY THE GENOCIDE CONVENTION!  OBEY ALL INTERNATIONAL LAWS!   STOP KILLING PEOPLE!   STOP SUPPORTING THE BRUTAL, RUTHLESS JEWISH SUPREMACISTS STATE OF ISRAEL!   AND . . 

Spend the taxes of “WE THE PEOPLE” on improving the lives of “WE THE PEOPLE”.  One example, move the money from death and destruction to feeding children in this country – 20% go to bed hungry every night.    ANOTHER THING YOU CAN DO – STAND BEFORE CONGRESS AND POINT OUT ALL THE LAWS BEING VIOLATED BY SUPPORTING ISRAEL!  WILL YOU DO THESE THINGS?    

No comments: