Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

10/8/24 to All My Federal Politicians

Subject:  One Year of Your Support for Israel Has Resulted in Thousands of Dead Children.   

I am totally disgusted with you spending my tax dollars for death and destruction!  Don’t tell me “Israel is defending itself”.   Don’t tell me Israel isn’t attempting to wipe out all trace of Palestine.  Israel blocks food, water and electricity.  Israel targets children, hospitals, schools, aid workers, press workers and everyone and everything that is Palestinian.

Need evidence?   Watch this report!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eav6JZoTVhw

As my elected representative I expect you to:  QUESTION WHAT YOU’RE BEING TOLD! ASK FOR EVIDENCE!  BE AN OPEN MINDED, CARING HUMAN!  OBEY THE LEAHY LAW!  OBEY THE OTHER FOUR U.S. LAWS THAT APPLY TO SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL!  OBEY THE GENOCIDE CONVENTION!  OBEY ALL INTERNATIONAL LAWS!   STOP KILLING PEOPLE!   STOP SUPPORTING THE BRUTAL, RUTHLESS JEWISH SUPREMACISTS STATE OF ISRAEL!   AND . . 

Spend the taxes of “WE THE PEOPLE” on improving the lives of “WE THE PEOPLE”.  One example, move the money from death and destruction to feeding children in this country – 20% go to bed hungry every night.    WILL YOU DO THESE THINGS?    

No comments: