Pages

Monday, July 8, 2024

7/8/24 to All My Federal Politicians

Subject:  U.S. Army Ranger Says Israel is Committing “Straight Up Ethnic Cleansing”.

I’m doing my best to educate you on what your support for Israel is doing to the Palestinians, to U.S. standing in the world, and to WE THE PEOPLE.   Maybe blunt talk from this veteran will penetrate your conscience.  He talks about U.S. military rules of engagement and how Israel does the opposite and your hypocrisy. 

https://youtu.be/dHtO_zXKQPA?si=7BVYq6BJSkDuztU1

As my elected representative I expect you to:  STOP THE GENOCIDE!   STOP SUPPORTING ISRAEL!    STOP YOUR COMPLICITY IN KILLING PEOPLE!   STOP SUPPORTING THE OCCUPATION OF PALESTINE!  SUPPORT PALESTINIAN INDEPENDENCE!  AND . . . 

Spend the taxes of “WE THE PEOPLE” on improving the lives of “WE THE PEOPLE”.

Will you do these things? 

No comments: