Pages

Friday, July 5, 2024

7/5/24 to All My Federal Politicians

Subject:  Israel’s “Talking Points” Debunked.

I hope you’ve noticed that much/most/all of what those in power in Israel say is not true.  Much/most/all of U.S. corporate media repeats these untruths without checking for evidence.

As my elected representative, I expect you to examine all sides of an issue and take an informed position.  This interview will aid you in your quest for truth. 

https://youtu.be/GjKRSdzU_6I?si=AwFgtHD6jSbUCZzK

As my elected representative I expect you to:  STOP THE GENOCIDE!   STOP SUPPORTING ISRAEL!    STOP YOUR COMPLICITY IN KILLING PEOPLE!   STOP SUPPORTING THE OCCUPATION OF PALESTINE!  SUPPORT PALESTINIAN INDEPENDENCE!  AND . . . 

Spend the taxes of “WE THE PEOPLE” on improving the lives of “WE THE PEOPLE”.

Will you do these things? 

No comments: