Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

 5/15/24  To All My Federal Politicians

Subject:  Israel’s Concentration Camps.

Israel is such a lawless and violent state that nothing they do surprises me anymore.  The state is beyond saving.  Yet, you support it.  Tell me why?

To learn about Israel’s concentration camps where torture and beating are standard practice watch this report.  If the raw language of the commentator offends you, I have to wonder why death and destruction don’t. 

https://youtu.be/e_2RGyUCYaU?si=mBum5zhc48XjVQ8i

I’ve been listening to your hollow words and noting your meager actions for months.  Pathetic.  Here are real ACTIONS:  OBEY U.S. and INTERNATIONAL LAW;  GO TO PALESTINE;  STOP SUPPORTING GENOCIDE;  STOP SUPPORTING ISRAEL; STOP SENDING WEAPONS;  STOP SUPPORTING THE KILLING OF PALESTINIAN PEOPLE; STOP SUPPORTING THE OCCUPATION OF PALESTINE!  SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  Spend the taxes of “WE THE PEOPLE” on improving the lives of “WE THE PEOPLE”.

No comments: