Pages

Friday, August 30, 2024

 8/30/24 to All My Federal Politicians

Subject:  Israel Using Tanks and Bombs Against Civilians in the West Bank.  ARE YOU OK WITH THIS?

You have to at least recognize this as ethnic cleansing – the direct attack on a civilian population!  Killing children their parents and relatives, destroying homes and infrastructure . . . with U.S. weapons and your support!   WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?

I suspect you never see what I send every day, so . . . staff, watch this and do what you can to stop the madness.

https://www.democracynow.org/2024/8/28/west_bank_raids_mustafa_barghouti

As my elected representative I expect you to: BE an OPEN MINDED, CARING HUMAN!  QUESTION WHAT YOU’RE BEING TOLD!   OBEY THE LEAHY LAW!   OBEY THE GENOCIDE CONVENTION and ALL INTERNATIONAL LAW!   STOP KILLING PEOPLE!   STOP SUPPORTING ISRAEL!   AND . . . 

Spend the taxes of “WE THE PEOPLE” on improving the lives of “WE THE PEOPLE”.  

WILL YOU DO THESE THINGS? 

No comments: