Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

 6/4/24  To All My Federal Politicians

Subject: Israel and US Don’t Understand – Oppressed People Don’t Give Up

Via your support for Israel, your ignorance is exposed.  I was in the Army, infantry in the U.S. war against the people of Viet Nam.  I didn’t realize until much later that I was part of an invasion into the homeland of an indigenous people.   

Buck up your courage and listen to this military analyst talk about Israel.  Soooo similar to Viet Nam and all the  other U.S. invasions in my life time.   https://youtu.be/BTJPyUGxLbk?si=KeJYz47f0i3Y9p-W

STOP THE GENOCIDE!   STOP SUPPORTING ISRAEL!    STOP KILLING PALESTINIAN MEN, WOMEN and CHILDREN.  STOP THE VIOLENCE AND STARVATION.   END THE OCCUPATION OF PALESTINE!   WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Your priority is clear – killing “others” around the world is more important than helping people in the U.S.   Spend the taxes of “WE THE PEOPLE” on improving the lives of “WE THE PEOPLE”.

No comments: